All products are guaranteed against defects in material and/or craftsmanship for the years that the vendor and manufacturers communicates. This warranty does not cover damage from misuse or abuse, usage for purposes other than normal use or failure to adhere to the manufacturer’s use and care instructions. The services our vendors offer are also adhering to the vendors specific warranty policies they communicate when offering these services.
All returns, exchanges, or repairs are subject to approval by the vendor. TaqpaT Vendors reserves the right to refuse/deny warranty claims of product(s) due to, but not limited to, the following reasons:
- Inappropriate use
- Unsuitable, improper, or careless handling
- Disregarding the use and cleaning instructions in brochure provided with purchase
- Faulty repairs
- Scratches and marks of aesthetic nature
- The use of parts that does not correspond to the original product parts
Any items claimed as defective must be returned for inspection. If your product should be proved to be defective within the warranty period, we will repair or replace if necessary. To determine if your item or specific issue is covered under warranty, please contact our service team at TaqpaT. When shipping an item to be repaired or replaced under warranty, please be sure to include a return address, contact phone number, description of the product defect and proof of payment.
Returns and Exchange Policy
*For December, we have extended returns until the 10th of Jan 2020! This is applicable to all orders placed between the 1st of December 2019 to the 20th of December 2019.
Here at TaqpaT, we pride ourselves on the quality and craftsmanship of our vendors. We offer a wide range of intelligently engineered, ergonomic and quality products, tested by professionals and/or services offered that are reviewed frequently to rule out and challenge vendors to improve their services. If within 21 days, you are not satisfied with your product purchase for any reason, you may return your item(s) for a refund of the value of the merchandise (and taxes), less shipping and a 15% restocking fee. If a claim is submitted after 21 days, a store credit will be issued. Please contact TaqpaT for further clarification or questions.
In the case of receiving the wrong item ordered, product manufacturer defects or damage during shipment, please contact Hutch Kitchen by email (TaqpaT) within 7 business days after the shipment has been delivered to you. Item(s) must be in an unused condition. No restocking fees will be charged if the product(s) is deemed to be manufacture defect. No defective claims can be made after 7 days from the time of delivery of your package.
All returns, exchanges, or repairs are subject to approval. TaqpaT and our Vendors reserves the right to deny any request for a refund or credit for any items returned to us deemed to be in used condition. Your original receipt must accompany your returned item(s) to process your refund. All item(s) being returned, must be in the original packaging and shipping carton. Item(s) will be inspected upon receipt at our warehouse to determine their condition. Returns after the 21 days will have to be reviewed by our service team. Sale merchandise and final-sale item(s) purchased are non-refundable.
- Your certificate is redeemable online at www.taqpat.com and our partners in the near future.
- Certificates can only be used to give to charities and for the purchase of products, services on our portal.
- The Certificates are not redeemable for cash, but are transferable to people and businesses within this portal.
- The Certificates cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or discount.
- We can only accept the use of one Certificate per transaction.
- Orders that use multiple Certificates will in turn be denied and refunded to the party.